Programme Secretary - Childcare
Ref. No. 319
Programme Secretary - Child Care
Jobsplus Permit No:- 197/2019
The Foundation for Educational Services (FES) is a public entity within the Ministry for Education and Employment. The FES facilitates the link between formal and informal teaching on a National level by providing a range of innovative educational initiatives. A Vacancy for the post of Programme Secretary - Child Care has arisen within the Foundation. The candidate will be required to visit different child care centres on a daily basis.
Programme Secretaries are accountable to the Manager Services or delegate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing secretarial and administrative work to various FES child care centres on a rotation basis;
- Developing and maintaining an effective data-management system for each of the FES childcare centres the post-holder is assigned to;
- Assisting the coordinator with the updating of the Child Information System related to Free Childcare Scheme;
- Registering of childcare applications;
- Keeping and updating records of children attending the childcare centre;
- Updating of inventory items;
- Assisting in the preparation of contributions and issuing of receipts;
- Updating Petty Cash records;
- Filing of documents;
- Assisting the coordinator in other secretarial and administrative tasks as necessary;
- Other tasks as directed by the Manager Services.
By the closing time and date of this call for applications, applicants must be in possession of the below eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be able to communicate in both Maltese and English;
- MQF Level 4 qualification;
- Proven experience in secretarial work;
- Having completed the ECDL course;
Basic Salary : year 2018 - €15,272 per annum (annual increment of €354) up to a maximum of 20,228
Contract Type: Indefinite
Applications are to be submitted online including the uploading of copies and qualifications and other documentation. Original certificates are to be presented at the interview.
Deadline for applications will be Monday 1st April 2019 at noon.
For additional information or assistance with your application kindly send email on: email@example.com
Before proceeding with your application kindly confirm you have scanned copies of the following documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Police Conduct Certificate
- ECDL Qualification
- MQF Level 4
- Experience in secretarial work
- Ability to communicate in English and/or Maltese